If you're a regular on my blogs and my twitter page you will probably know by now I have only good things to say about the wonderful Dahlia. I owe some of my favourite outfits to Dahlias feminine, playful, vintage style and its use of chic peter pan collars.
The Autumn/Winter 2012 collection doesn't disappoint, with retro prints, pretty florals, studs and laser cuts all combined into delightful pieces that can be worn for a range of occasions. I've already picked a little number that will be perfect for an afternoon tea date later this month.
The lookbook for the collection steps into a retro 70's home, complementing the charming outfits. In true Dahlia fashion little details like studded collars and embellishments add to each piece.
My favourite items have to be….
- ‘Daphne’ The tapestry brocade dress £68 structured and stunning this epitomises the baroque trend and worn with Dahlia’s sequin or embellished collared blouses, makes for a great look that can work for day.
- ‘Alicia’ The new Leather look laser Cut skirt £55 is sure to be a sell out item, available in gothic black and autumnal burgundy.
- ‘Miriam’ The faux fur collar double breasted coat £115 transports us back to the 60’s with its standout zesty colour and super cute shift shape.
- ‘Leah’ The drop waisted dress (from £65) creates a new silhouette for the season and comes in block colours as well as pretty winter floral prints.
- ‘Georgia’ The Metal collar and cuff blouse £59 in khaki stands to attention and salutes the military trend.
- ‘Rose’ The organza layer dress £62 in pink is the real swan song of the collection finished off with a gold sequined collar adding edge.
To purchase any of these beautiful items go to dahliafashion.co.uk